Can I remove the 30 Day Bront or 30 Day Mascara once applied?w Ti
No, once you have applied the 30 Day Brow Tint or Mascara you cannot remove it. It is a permanent eyelash and eyebrow dye. The colour will begin to gradually fade over 30 days, and can then be reapplied if needed.
How do I use the 30 Day Brow Tint or 30 Day Mascara?
Please follow the instructions enclosed within your kit very carefully, or you can watch our tutorials for an easy-to-follow guide here.
Why do I need to do a patch test?
A small number of people may at any time show an allergic reaction to colourants. To help reduce your risk of an allergic reaction it is essential to carry out the skin sensitivity test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have used the product previously.
The 30 Day Brown Tint or 30 Day Mascara did not work, why is this?
If the 30 Day Brow Tint did not work it could be because of the following reasons:
- The Dye Cream and Developer Lotion were not mixed together thoroughly enough
- The eyebrows were not totally clean
- The Dye Cream and Developer Lotion were too cold when mixed together
If the 30 Day Mascara did not work it could be because of the following reasons:
- The product was not applied correctly e.g. Colour Solution 1 was not applied enough to the eyelashes
- The eyelashes were not totally clean
- The Eyelash Colour Gel 2 has come into direct contact with the Eyelash Colour Solution 1
Kit contains enough for up to 12 applications.