Whilst our dreams and wishes may be to own a pet unicorn and become Queen one day, we can help you achieve longer lashes and thicker brows with a few simple tips:
For Longer Lashes:
– Angle the wand of your mascara vertically and brush against your lashes to add length!
– Curl your eyelashes before applying mascara and gently warm your curls with a hairdryer beforehand, this helps the curl to hold for longer
– Use the 30 Day Mascara Eyelash Tint each month for a waterproof colour and longer lashes, as the colour reaches from root to tip
– Coat your lashes between mascara applications with baby powder on an eyeshadow brush. By doing this your lashes will have added volume and shape!
– Wipe off excess mascara clumps on a tissue before applying because clumps will make your lashes look short and stumpy
For Thicker Brows:
– Use a wet and clean toothbrush to exfoliate eyebrows and stimulate growth
– Begin with a brow pencil to outline the shape then finish with a powder to add a natural look
– Try using a concealer around the outer edges of your brows to enhance their shape
– Tint your brows each month with the 30 Day Brow Tint. This helps to add colour to fair hairs and shape to sparse brows!
– Avoid plucking too much hair from above your brow, this makes them look thinner and unshapely