Your eyelashes can be very delicate and need a lot of care, especially after wearing mascara and false eyelashes regularly. Treating your eyelashes to some TLC every now and then can visibly improve their strength, thickness and fullness.
– Use Vaseline petroleum jelly to condition dry and brittle lashes (Tip, apply it with an old and clean mascara brush)
– Avoid rubbing your eyelashes as this can lead to breaking and lash fall out
– Limit how often you wear false eyelashes to give your eyelashes a break!
– Use special supplements. If your eyelashes are in a particularly bad way, there are over the counter supplements you can try to help boost them. Visit your chemist for their opinion.
– Always remove your makeup and use soft cotton pads soaked in eye makeup remover to gently dissolve the makeup and avoid pulling on your lashes