Your eyebrows and eyelashes can actually do more than you realise… Treat them to the Colorsport 30 Day Brow Tint and 30 Day Mascara Lash Tint to add a natural colour, volume and shape to your eyes.
– Eyebrows real function is to help you see by diverting liquid such as rain or sweat away from your eyes
– The average person has 250 hairs per eyebrow – and those who don’t pluck or remove hairs can have up to 1100 hairs per eyebrow!
– They allow us to show expression. And we’ve all seen those photos of celebrities without eyebrows…
– Eyebrows can thin with age, hormonal issues, medical treatments, nutrient deficiencies and many other things
– Your eyelashes are mostly made of protein, 97% keratin and 3% water. Meaning they’re super strong!
– There are actually living things in your eyelashes. According to some sources, little mites called Demodex come out when you sleep to eat the cells shed by your lashes and to keep the follicles from getting clogged. But don’t worry, you can’t see them!
– One to five eyelashes fall out each day and it takes four to eight weeks for a new hair to grow to its full length
– Most lashes grow to an average of 10 millimeters. However, the eyelash that holds the record for being a longest somehow grew to a whopping 6.4 centimeters (or just over two-and-a-half inches).